The Tekla Structural License Service allows you to share and manage your licenses. It also allows users to commute licenses and report on license activity.
At the Server
- Download and run the Tekla Structural License Service installation file
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ‘License Server’ and ‘License Server Manager’
- You can now launch the License Server Manager and activate your licenses
If you do not have a separate computer which will act as the license server or your computer is not connected to a network then the license server software can be installed on the same computer as the application software.
Supported operating systems
Minimum operating systems supported:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (SP1)
Tekla Structural License Service February 2018 includes Sentinel RMS 9.2.1 which fixes a defect in version 9.1 which caused the total number of licenses available to become incorrect if the license server was re-started whilst licenses where commuted.