Search calculations in the Select Calculation dialog box
In the Select Calculation dialog box , you can use search text to quickly locate specific calculations. If necessary, you can also adjust the search properties to find better results.
Find a calculation
- Type the desired search text in the Find in list field.
If your search text matches a calculation, Tedds opens the relevant group and views the matching item.
- If the displayed result is not correct, do one of the following:
- Click Next to see the next item that matches your search text.
- Click Previous to return to the previous item that matched your search text.
- Adjust the search text.
Adjust search options
- Click the Options button on the right side of the Find in list field.
- If necessary, select one or more of the following options:
- Match case : If you select this option, the search only matches if both the letters and their case are identical to your search texts.
- Find in item descriptions : If you select this option, the search looks for the search text also in the calculation descriptions. If you do not select this option, the search only looks for the search text in item name.